Oh man. I don't even know where to start with this girl!! I have known Becca for as long as I can remember. She once was the cute, often annoying, little sister of my best friend. Over the years, she has grown far less annoying (haha) and found her place in this world. Now she is an beautiful and passionate (almost) VCU graduate! Congrats Becca! I can't wait to see all of the fabulous things you do in your life!! Enjoy a few of my favorites from our senior session! Isn't she gorgeous y'all?
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Monday, March 31, 2014
Whew! Where has the time gone? I can't even believe that it is almost APRIL! Now if only the crazy Virginia weather would catch on ;) So many great things, both in my business and personal life, have happened all within the short 31 days of March.
Do you know what the perfect way to start off a month is? Having a mentoring session with the fabulous Amanda! Even though it was snowy and freezing the day of our session, wild horses couldn't have kept me away. I am always so inspired just listening to Amanda talk. She has built her business into something amazing- all while keeping her family, including two lil cuties, as the most important priority. I just love her and her heart for helping others in this industry succeed!
In March alone, I have booked four weddings for this year! I am so excited to be a part of these amazing couple's beautiful day! <3
In a BIG step forward, I registered for Katelyn James' Workshop Experience in April (29 days from RIGHT now. But who's counting?!). I've actually had dreams about attending the workshop, waking up and being like "oh wait! This IS real life!!!" :)
Speaking of real life, here is a peek into MY life during March!
1. Making some big goals and chasing dreams
2. Me and the fabulous Amanda Hedgepeth!
3. Abby's Elsa and Anna dolls
4. Frozen. I've watched this 6 times already… Abby more than loves it!
5. My new (to me) desk! More on that later in April!
6. My lovely bedroom rug and blankets
7. I love these cute pens. Do you see those lil hearts at the top?!
8. Coffee makes the day SO much better, especially if it's in a pretty Starbucks cup!
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
After meeting Holly and Colin, I knew that they were perfect together! They laugh and giggle and just truly enjoy each others presence. It is so awesome to be able to witness their love for each other! The weather and light were absolutely perfect for their engagement session.
I can't wait for their beautiful June wedding!
Enjoy a few of my favorites from their sun kissed engagement session. :)
- Abby (8)
- Midlothian Virginia Portrait Photographer (8)
- Midlothian Virginia Senior Photographer (6)
- Midlothian Virginia Wedding Photographer (10)
- Nashville Wedding Photographer (1)
- personal (14)
- Richmond Child Photographer (3)
- Richmond Portrait Photographer (4)
- Richmond Virginia (19)
- Sarah Danielle Photography (59)
- Stay Beautiful Campaign (3)
- Sunday Park Photographer (6)
- Tennessee Engagement Photography (1)
- Virginia Bridal photographer (5)
- Virginia Child Photographer (15)
- Virginia Child Photography (14)
- Virginia Couple Photographer (6)
- Virginia Engagement Photographer (7)
- Virginia Engagement Photography (12)
- Virginia Lifestyle Photographer (3)
- Virginia Maternity Photography (5)
- Virginia Photographer (32)
- Virginia Portrait Photographer (11)
- Virginia Senior Photographer (27)
- Virginia Wedding Photographer (28)
- Virginia Worship Photographer (5)